Deeds of Valor

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 5, 2016 7:20 pm
Ok, so it's been a busy day for me and I didn't get a chance to post this sooner. I started a game called Deeds of Valor, which you can find here.

It was inspired this post, and the fact I had a story that fit sitting on the back burner in my brain anyway.

I only have one seat left at the time of this posting so act fast. You will be playing a character in a "real world" setting who is one of the first to purchase a new virtual realty system that will take you into the a fantasy world that is a semi-generic D&D MMO world of my own design. So that means two characters, and "irl character" and an "online character". So I am sorry that my limit is 5 players, but it means I will be juggling up to 10 characters on top of the NPCs and monsters.
Nov 5, 2016 9:08 pm
This sounds remeniscent of sword art online.
Nov 5, 2016 10:51 pm
That is true. SAO is a prime example of the genre we are trying to immulate. I hope my story isnt too dirivitive. Its something i considered trying before but wasnt sure how to do it.
Nov 5, 2016 11:13 pm
I'm in if there's a spot open.
Nov 6, 2016 12:43 am
Sorry CosmicKeyring, DrekRok got there first. But I'll leave you on the application list as first alternate.
Nov 7, 2016 1:55 am
Doh, I need to come check out the tavern more often...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.