*WARNING: US politics* GP's future

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jan 25, 2017 2:38 pm
From the Washington Post:
Quote:
will Trump end the program known as DACA, which prevents deportation for undocumented immigrants who were brought into the United States as children? "It was not clear late Tuesday how DACA would be addressed as part of Trump’s immigration actions, if at all … because of differing views among Trump’s advisers and associates about the timing, scope and political benefits of ending the program or suspending it for new entries," our colleagues wrote.
Jan 25, 2017 4:42 pm
Yah, I'm scared. I submitted my paperwork a week ago, and in all hope, if it's cancelled, they won't accept new applicants but will finish processing current applications fairly. Mind boggling, but word around the immigration circles is he's planning on replacing it with something permanent? Which I always find ironic, as the DREAM Act was first introduced and supported by Republicans until Obama came into office.
Jan 31, 2017 2:12 pm
I just saw this thread. So many good people are now stranded after the latest executive action. My kids have Iranian heritage from my wife and I am blasted by people in power referring Iranians as jihadists.

Keep us posted!
Last edited January 31, 2017 2:13 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.