2 Players looking to join a game.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 16, 2016 4:12 am
My wife and I are both seasoned players in multiple systems. I originally offered to run a play by post but she has not had much chance playing alongside me and wanted to know if it was possible. I have been looking through the forum but I noticed it's hard to find a game with 2 openings. Her username is BloodyBenten

We are looking for something fantasy, possibly DnD 5e. RP focused. But we are still pretty open though. If you are looking for a pair of players who can play a pair of characters together, we're your people.
Nov 16, 2016 4:27 am
The only game that I'm running is currently full, but I'll keep an eye out for you!
Nov 16, 2016 5:01 am
Yeah, same here. If I have open space, it would be awesome to add a duo.
Nov 16, 2016 5:06 am
I actually have a few spots open in two of my games ones a one shot but another is an it of a longer campaign that came to a stall. I would gladly take a duo to

The coldest winter .
Last edited November 16, 2016 5:08 am
Nov 16, 2016 9:06 am
I believe lunitar is looking for players.

I direct you to this post.
Nov 16, 2016 6:02 pm
Have you tried Savage World? And do you like the idea of being a spy or a monster? My one shot for Halloween has stalled. But my open ended Agents of Oblivion game is always open to any new recruit that may or may not get themselves killed.
Nov 16, 2016 6:04 pm
We're trying out Snowycoldfood's campaign right now. does not mean we are not open to another. I don't know how open bloodybenten is to Savage Worlds. I don't mind it. I'll let her know to check it out.
Nov 28, 2016 6:44 am
I just started up a present day zombie apocalypse game. You two could be a married/dating couple in the game? Room for a couple more right now as its just getting set up.

update... all full now. sorry

View here
Last edited December 6, 2016 3:12 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.