PvP Games

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 16, 2016 5:39 pm
So I was thinking of running a campaign possibly 4v4 where 4 evil characters have some time to set up their plans while the good guys prepare to take them down would anybody be interested in this type of thing. I'd probably give the bad guys a week of IRL to chat and come up with a "Reasonable" dungeon for the Good guys to take on while they watch the Good guys and take them on in the final Boss Room.

Or perhaps a tournament style game in a where we fight to the death and new players can be constantly brought in to fight the current Champion.

Any takers or perhaps other GM's that would like to tackle these games together?
Last edited November 16, 2016 5:39 pm
Nov 16, 2016 7:18 pm
Well, the concept has always intrigued me. Lot of talk about what "resonable" means should be had.

So, yes, I'd be down for trying it.
Nov 16, 2016 7:31 pm
I think I would come up with some form of point buy when it comes to monsters probably based on the 5e difficulty rating making them have a easy medium hard and deadly encounter.
Nov 16, 2016 7:36 pm
hmmm...that makes sense.
Nov 16, 2016 8:13 pm
I will begin to work out the detail now then
Nov 16, 2016 8:19 pm
This sounds fun, I'm in
Nov 16, 2016 11:19 pm
Game has been set up
Nov 16, 2016 11:40 pm
Sent a request, I've been wanting to try the pvp side of dnd.
Nov 17, 2016 6:35 pm
I've always wanted to do something like this, or quite possibly a double campaign where an evil party is trying to take over the world, and the good party is trying to do everything they can to stop them. I just never have the time to run something like that.

Heck, I barely have the time for the game I'm trying to run right now...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.