Planescape D&d 5th? Why not!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 18, 2016 12:49 pm
Hello everyone!

I'm planning to run a 5ed Dungeons and dragons game set in Planescape (link here ). Most of the info you need is written there, but I figured I'd post this here as well to raise awareness and answer any other questions you might have.
Nov 18, 2016 7:09 pm
I've applied, Planescape was my hands down favourite 2e setting :)
Nov 18, 2016 7:21 pm
I don't know much of the Planescape setting, but I do like the idea of an RP focus vs combat focus. Applied!
Nov 18, 2016 7:35 pm
Must... resist... urge... to... play... all... the... games...
Nov 19, 2016 11:55 am
Love the response, so many applications already!

Game's even better if you don't know what's going on, just like your characters, so you'll fit right in Moofsalot. Also, for players who are more familiar with the setting (that's you, mcneils5) let me warn you I tend to tweak stuff from what's in the books to keep things interesting and unexpected
Nov 19, 2016 1:03 pm
DarK_RaideR says:
Love the response, so many applications already!

Game's even better if you don't know what's going on, just like your characters, so you'll fit right in Moofsalot. Also, for players who are more familiar with the setting (that's you, mcneils5) let me warn you I tend to tweak stuff from what's in the books to keep things interesting and unexpected
That's fine by me, to be honest it's about 10 years or so since I last picked any of the books up so my knowledge is shaky at best so can't see it being an issue (I really do try to keep any meta knowledge I have in games from creeping in as much as I can anyway)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.