SW: Vanguard of Darkness-Still Taking Applications

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 19, 2016 6:59 pm
It's time to see the galaxy from the other side. Details can be found here.

EDIT:

So, I initially accepted players on a first come, first serve basis, but I want to give as many of you as possible a chance to apply. As such, if you're interested, please apply and send me a PM detailing why you'd like to join (beyond personal reasons such as work, family, etc). I'd like to put a great group together, and choosing by profile name or first come/first serve just doesn't seem ideal or fair.

Right now we're at 3/4 players, but I may bump it up to 5 players.
Last edited November 20, 2016 1:40 am
Nov 19, 2016 9:25 pm
Join request sent, now to figure out what kind of character to play.
Nov 19, 2016 10:14 pm
Worth mentioning here is that I'm new to GMing on GP, so if you have access or technical problems, please PM me. That said, I'll get it down soon enough and be checking the site frequently to help you along.

Don't worry, you'll be agents of darkness in no time.
Last edited November 19, 2016 10:16 pm
Nov 19, 2016 10:56 pm
So, I initially accepted players on a first come, first serve basis, but I want to give as many of you as possible a chance to apply. As such, if you're interested, please apply and send me a PM detailing why you'd like to join (beyond personal reasons such as work, family, etc). I'd like to put a great group together, and choosing by profile name or first come/first serve just doesn't seem ideal or fair.

Right now we're at 3/4 players, but I may bump it up to 5 players.
Last edited November 20, 2016 1:40 am
Nov 20, 2016 4:53 pm
Still taking applications. Even though we're 'full', please apply anyway if you are interested and send me a PM (again, detailing your interest outside of personal, life, work, etc).

Our group is still getting to know one another, and over the next few days or so a spot could open up for, for a multitude of reasons. Also, if needed, I'll add additional chairs to the table, so to speak.
Nov 21, 2016 11:41 pm
Still taking applications for possible openings if players drop for any reason.

Even though we're 'full', please apply anyway if you are interested and send me a PM (again, detailing your interest outside of personal, life, work, etc).

You do not have permission to post in this thread.