Shadowrun!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Apr 8, 2015 6:05 pm
If we're good with me playing a tech/deck you could conceivably round us out with a Face or maybe a Rigger. Or a long-range combatant. There are still quite a few options available.
Apr 8, 2015 6:59 pm
Leaning more towards a Decker than a Tech at the moment, if that's a viable option.
Apr 8, 2015 8:51 pm
CowboyCentaur says:
Awesome! It'd be easy enough to just go with a form fillable pdf for 5e until we can actually do them onsite, so let's do that.
So is the current plan to go with 5e and make it work?
Apr 9, 2015 4:47 am
If Furmyr is still wanting in let me know what kind of combat biker your wanting to be, be it street Sam or whatever
Grendelthebrave says:
Yeah I'm thinking an adept biker who would be considered a combat biker, though not necessarily a professional in that he didn't partake in the arena sport. His augmented abilities as an adept would lead him to reckless acts of acrobatics that would probably leave mundane types bleeding out on the pavement.
Assuming Furmyr is still in, maybe you guys compete as a duo in the arena? Or maybe you compete individually and have a friendly rivalry? Maybe discuss it and see. At any rate, it looks like you two would be the combat focused types, so maybe one of you could e the club's sgt at arms?
Dunlop says:
a biker gang? My motorcycle club was almost a Hell's Angel affiliate. This sounds like fun.

I'll find the books, give it a read, and let you know, CC.
Well, my MC and one percenter knowledge is limited to tv, so be patient with my ignorance. I've never ridden anything more than a Schwynn to be perfectly honest, lol. Unless you count equines. At any rate, welcome! Glad to have you!
DeusMalum says:
Leaning more towards a Decker than a Tech at the moment, if that's a viable option.
Either one is perfectly fine. Go for Whichever turns you on :-)

Dunlop, a face would probably be useful, and could act as the club's VP, but there's also rigger, shaman or other magical type too, im not really going to stress over what everyone picks, as long as you all are happy with your PC's. At this point we probably won't be going up against anything too horrifically deadly. Immediately anyhow, mwah ha ha.

I'm pretty green having mostly done D&D or fate, so we can all just figure it out as we go along.
Grendelthebrave says:
CowboyCentaur says:
Awesome! It'd be easy enough to just go with a form fillable pdf for 5e until we can actually do them onsite, so let's do that.
So is the current plan to go with 5e and make it work?
That is indeed the plan, yes.

So that will leave us with Furmyr, indeterminate combat biker, Grendelthebrave, adept combat biker, DeusMalum, Decker, and Dunlop, PC to be determined.

Let's tentatively close it down at 4 runners for now, with the option to include more later once the MC has a few more successful runs. saw that KennyGardnerIII applied, let me hear something from you and ill get you approved making a fivesome.

I will get a few threads going in the main games area, so we can brainstorm backgrounds, character goals, and that kinda stuff. also, go ahead and join the game Grendal and Dunlop.

Thanks for your interest folks, I'm very excited! and Welcome to the Lunatics!
Last edited April 9, 2015 4:57 am
Apr 9, 2015 1:48 pm
I'll gladly supplement anything you like, but Sons of Anarchy should be helpful enough for the Role Playing. Seasons 1 and 2, mostly.

It sounds like we're pretty battle heavy, so would a Shaman round us out? Im thinking of an old Lakota/Apache caster. Thoughts?
Apr 9, 2015 2:24 pm
Just don't play a Bug Shaman and we should be fine.
Apr 9, 2015 4:35 pm
Toxic shaman might also be hard to pull off.
Apr 9, 2015 5:37 pm
uuuhhhhhhh.

Im still reading, dudes. I'll have it figured out ASAP.
Apr 10, 2015 3:44 am
If you need any help hit me up. I know character creation can be very confusing if you're not familiar with it. You can hit me up on Twitter (@cowboycentaur) or we can do it over Google hangouts if you need to
Apr 10, 2015 3:51 am
Making progress on putting my character together. Feel free to approve our application to join whenever you're ready.
Apr 10, 2015 6:41 am
Let's move all character chatter over to the Riders of Tranquility Base forum just so I don't miss something in checking in two places.
Apr 11, 2015 5:55 am
I can't apply. The game is full, for now
Apr 12, 2015 11:03 pm
Oop, I'll fix that, sorry.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.