Zombie apocalypse game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 28, 2016 6:41 am
Hi gang... could use a couple more players to join in a present day end of the world zombie-esque type of game I'm just starting up. Visit the following link to check it out...

Hit me with questions when you have them.
Last edited November 28, 2016 6:41 am
Nov 28, 2016 6:46 am
I was looking into the system you posted on it. I guess my question is more of a general one on the game itself. Would this be a more action packed game (zombie slaying), a more intrigue one (find the reason for the outbreak, or perhaps even the cure), a horror game (where players would mostly need to run and survive), or perhaps something not listed.

I don't really know a lot about the setting and game, other than its in a zombie-apocalypse and its in modern day. If you dont mind me asking of course.
Nov 28, 2016 10:50 pm
I will be honest... neither do I. I have always GM'd by the seat of my pants like my writing style. Depending on what the players throw at me, it dictates where the game goes. I have a rough idea but learned long ago to not put it in stone because the players never follow where I want it to go anyways. As for what kind of zombie-esque game? I don't really want to give it away. Just like a movie or a book... nobody wants the ending at the start. Dive in, live your life with the others and see if you survive when all breaks loose. :)
Nov 29, 2016 12:35 am
Hmm. Well the game is full, but I think I may keep an eye on what you guys do anyway. Sate my curiosity.
Nov 29, 2016 1:04 am
I see that now. Cant join due to maxed out. Watch and wait. A few havent replied to me or done anything. I will give it a week and then boot them if they dont take part.
Last edited November 29, 2016 1:05 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.