Interested in Entering a Savage World.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 30, 2016 5:02 pm
Amazon always gets me.

I saw that the deluxe edition is only 8 bucks on Amazon. I picked it up and thus looking for a savage (fantasy or post-apoc) world to jump into. First time I am even introduced to the system so GMing is meh at best.

Anyone?
Nov 30, 2016 5:02 pm
Savage Worlds has Rifts now as well
Nov 30, 2016 5:10 pm
I know I would love to see someone run a Savage Rifts game for sure..... been dying to play!
Nov 30, 2016 5:15 pm
*waves* the game you tried to join fizzled on arrival since we never got past character creation for Accursed. I have a running campaign going but it's not post apoc or fantasy. Savage Worlds is fun though.
Nov 30, 2016 5:40 pm
I would also be interested in Savage (Worlds) Rifts, but I've never run/played a Savage Worlds game.
Nov 30, 2016 5:50 pm
I'll probably look at the next seasonal game idea and post up something when I get back from my trip. It'll either be Holiday Themed Villians (next arc after the previous one shot on the sight) dealing with New Years or I'll start prepping for the Easter Bunny themed game.
Nov 30, 2016 7:13 pm
Themes? Fascinating though the biggest holiday for me coming up is Mardi Gras

I mean is this not a Savage World?

http://i.imgur.com/Zkp0qft.jpg

Game (on)?
Last edited December 1, 2016 12:44 am
Dec 2, 2016 12:21 am
Sorry, but that MG pic has got to be bumped!
Dec 2, 2016 12:23 am
Mardi Gras is a savage world. For dang sure.
Dec 5, 2016 3:28 pm
I got the Savage rules book on Saturday, it seems like a combination of FUDGE and the Window. Good stuff, but alas, no game! ARRGH!
Dec 5, 2016 4:35 pm
Valdus says:
I got the Savage rules book on Saturday, it seems like a combination of FUDGE and the Window. Good stuff, but alas, no game! ARRGH!
Hmm do you like MiB, X Files, and think Nebraska is kinda scary?
Dec 5, 2016 4:48 pm
Show me what ye got. I do enjoy both. Just finished an MiB marathon this weekend. And X Files is perhaps the best thing that regular television ever made.
Dec 5, 2016 7:33 pm
Sent an invite to a free form game I started. The other player kind of fizzled on his mission. I'm running missions for my face to face group out of the same 'space' currently as well. It's going well after the first mission.
Dec 6, 2016 5:11 am
Watched MIB 3 again, pretty psyched on the idea, awaiting the invite at your pleasure.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.