Delays and Absences

Dec 9, 2016 12:40 am
This is a just a little thread I like to setup so we can communicate to each other if we will be away for any reason. I know the site as a whole has one but that is usually for more extended absences. I will usually do little updates in this one such as:

The last few posts have been great. I have the next post pretty much worked up but I haven't had a chance to finish it and post yet. Look out for it in a few hours or early tomorrow (est time).
Dec 9, 2016 10:32 am
So I've got finals until monday, so I will be spotty posting. Not absent entirely, but not checking everyday.
Dec 9, 2016 2:21 pm
No problem I completely understand. I expect games to slow down a bit right now with holidays fast approaching and semesters coming to a close. That said, sorry about my small delay I was letting mrvain catch up and I play my live battletech game on Wednesday nights so I never got a chance to come on and post. Yesterday was just a very busy day, I managed to post in the other game I am playing and meant to here as well but then I couldn't get a long enough period to actually do it.
Dec 15, 2016 12:36 am
Hey guys I know I said a post was coming soon and it is, but something has come up and I will not be around for the next few days. Sorry for the delay.
Dec 15, 2016 12:40 am
No worries! Take your time, and I hope all is well. :)
Dec 16, 2016 1:16 am
No problem mate. Good to know
Dec 16, 2016 2:07 am
Real Life > Game Life. :) Take care and hope everything works out for you!
Dec 17, 2016 6:50 pm
All is well should be back Monday or possibly even tomorrow.
Dec 17, 2016 7:01 pm
Awesome! Glad to hear it!
Dec 20, 2016 11:02 am
So obviously I did not get back Sunday or even Monday as predicted but things should be smooth now, maybe barring Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Just so you know why I had a delay my mother suddenly needed a procedure done for her heart and I had to spend a few days at the hospital and then at her home. Everything is fine and she is well, I planned on coming back yesterday but had too much to catch up on for work. Now I am back and I made the next post.
Dec 27, 2016 3:56 pm
Holidays are proving to be very busy. I saw MrVain put up a placeholder post and I was waiting for it to update but I imagine he is probably busy as well. Hopefully we can get back on track after the new year. I had an equipment list PDF I was going to link but it appears to have disappeared but I will get something together before we continue.
Dec 27, 2016 3:57 pm
It's all good, enjoy your holidays!
Dec 30, 2016 1:14 pm
Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, and Happy Holidays all around!
Jan 2, 2017 10:46 pm
I am back after a lot longer then I expected. Sorry everyone
Jan 3, 2017 4:09 pm
No big deal I think we all got held up by the holiday. I am also back and ready to continue.
Jan 3, 2017 4:56 pm
Woo! I think the last we left off was personal shopping and timing for our pre-jump preparations in regards to hiring on extra personnel.
Jan 5, 2017 9:58 pm
Yes we did, I cannot for the life of me find a pdf to upload with an equipment list so I will type up some basics. To keep it simple I will just lump certain things together and assign them the middle ground price. You will see what I mean when I post it. I will post it in the chargen thread. MrVain are you still with us? I am waiting on advancing for your placeholder post.
Jan 7, 2017 7:32 pm
I think it's probably safe to go on without, at this point, and he can hop back in when he returns. :)
Last edited January 7, 2017 7:32 pm
Jan 9, 2017 1:35 am
I agree lets carry on. I will delete his placeholder and anyone can feel free to post from here. I will post the purchase list in the morning and you guys can resume the game with any purchases or prep. I will respond to posted as the situation dictates.
Jan 26, 2017 8:56 am
Hey guys. Overseas at the moment back in a couple of weeks. Spotty internet and lots of tourism til then.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.