Coming to a site near you!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 14, 2016 8:33 pm
Hello there, one and all! So... introductions! I'm a college going sort of person who's been doing D&D 5e for the past couple of years, and after a time away from play by post and joining a couple of actual weekly games I've decided to give PbP a shot again ever since I heard of this site. As for other stuff... video game and anime nerd, and I'm big into the roleplay side of things. I'd like to give Pathfinder a shot sometime as well once I wrap my head around the rules. Look forward to joining you guys!
Dec 14, 2016 8:35 pm
Welcome on board, glad to have you here !
Gamers Plane is one of friendliest Role Play sites.
Hope you have fun here.
Dec 14, 2016 9:23 pm
Welcome I recently opened a 5e game that has yet to fill up
Click here to get in
Dec 14, 2016 9:26 pm
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!
Dec 14, 2016 9:54 pm
Hi craziestdiamond! I'm curious... was there a contest of crazy diamonds? What's the scale here...

Glad to have you with us! 5e is certainly going to be easy to hop into, and games from other systems pop up all the time. If you don't mind me asking, where did you hear about GP from? And as you get into the site, I look forward to hearing your feedback on it, specially with other PbP experience!
Dec 14, 2016 11:36 pm
Welcome! Happy gaming! :-)
Dec 15, 2016 4:34 am
Keleth says:
Hi craziestdiamond! I'm curious... was there a contest of crazy diamonds? What's the scale here...

Glad to have you with us! 5e is certainly going to be easy to hop into, and games from other systems pop up all the time. If you don't mind me asking, where did you hear about GP from? And as you get into the site, I look forward to hearing your feedback on it, specially with other PbP experience!
Heard about it from a friend from a while ago, just didn't think to try it out until recently. Circumstances have just led me to figure I have more time for it aside from the two weekly campaigns I'm in and this one 1 on 1 play by post game I'm DMing for another friend (first time DMing).
Dec 15, 2016 6:10 am
Hello and welcome.
Dec 15, 2016 6:43 am
Welcome to GP :)
Dec 15, 2016 12:50 pm
Welcome craziestdiamond! So great to see new avatar-faces!
Dec 15, 2016 4:29 pm
Welcome! we are happy to have you here.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.