Shadowrun 5e Interest

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 1, 2017 7:17 pm
Hi.

I was wondering if there was an interest for a Shadowrun 5e game. I finally got time to re-read the rulebooks over the holidays and it got me wanting to play or run something. Love the setting.

I was thinking of running the Chicago based mission adventures, with some of my own runs in-between.

I have played Shadowrun before, but never run it so I may glitch some rules from time to time.
Jan 1, 2017 7:19 pm
I've never played tabletop shadowrun before but I'm interested. I played through the dragonfall pc game and loved the setting. Obviously I'd have to get ahold of the book to actually play, but let me know if you're interested in taking on a newbie to the system.
Jan 2, 2017 6:10 pm
Sure. Fresh blood is always good. I'll try to help out as much as I can. I will suggest the Chummer character creation program, it will make it a lot easier.
Jan 2, 2017 11:44 pm
I'd be up for that. Fairly new to it myself, but love the system
Jan 3, 2017 9:11 pm
Great. That's two. Hopefully I'll get 1-3 more and I will go ahead.

For the two that has mentioned their interest, what character archetypes would you like to play.
Jan 4, 2017 12:03 am
What kind of post frequency are you thinking of? I've been waiting for a Shadowrun game to come up cause I've been dying to learn the system. I've tried a few times to run it with my friends, I've made a dozen characters for it, but whenever we got to playing we got too confused. I love the setting, though.

However, while waiting for a SR game to come up, I've taken on a lot of other games, so I'd want to make sure that I could fit this in.
Jan 4, 2017 12:07 pm
I know life can be hectic for me sometimes. But should be able to do every second day.

And it is a massive tome of rules. I had a hard time grokking it myself, luckily I had a good group. But I played a Street Sam so I still have to learn the matrix and the magic.
Jan 4, 2017 1:59 pm
I'm playing in one already but would be willing to jump on this one as well. If you still have room.
Jan 4, 2017 5:01 pm
hmm.. I might be interested in playing a magical character. any room for me?
Jan 4, 2017 7:08 pm
I'm interested in playing a street samurai.
Jan 4, 2017 7:10 pm
Sure. 4-5 is about the right size for me when it comes to a group. I'll make the game tomorrow at the latest.

Edit: I took the time to make it today. You can find the game here.
Last edited January 4, 2017 7:35 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.