Greetings

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 7, 2017 4:17 pm
Hello

I've been interested in RPGs but have struggled to ever get/keep a group together; have played AD&D 2E & 4E; Earthdawn and a little Shadowrun... recently discovered Monte Cook's Numenera and have totally fallen in love with the system, would love to play a game first, but failing that I'll be willing to try my hand a GMing ...
Jan 7, 2017 5:06 pm
Welcome WillAdams! An RL group can be a bit tough at times; I'm in the same boat, not having had a group last more than two sessions in a decade. Thankfully, PbP seems to last longer, once you get over the initial hurdle, even if it is slower. I notice a Numenera game just went up (not sure if it was yours), but I'd love to see more Monte Cook games here!
Jan 7, 2017 5:10 pm
Welcome!
Jan 7, 2017 6:52 pm
mmm, Numenera. Love the Cypher System. Played in two games of Numenera here, ran a game of The Strange here, then a sci fi Cypher System game, and played No Thank You, Evil (which uses a direct derivative of the Cypher System) IRL with my family.

oh, and Welcome, Willadams!
Jan 7, 2017 9:15 pm
Welcome!
Jan 8, 2017 4:44 pm
Welcome!
Jan 8, 2017 5:14 pm
Welcome, Willadams! Been wanting to try Numenera as well. Maybe we'll be in a game together one of these days! :-)

Happy gaming!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.