Site downtime this weekend

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 11, 2017 4:39 pm
A bit ago, I put up a thread about upgrading the server GP runs on and the test site I created to test the upgrades on: test.gamersplane.com. A few people commented on it, and I believe I've fixed up the bugs people have found. That being the case, specially with the long weekend coming up, I'd like to upgrade the site this Sunday evening (EST), involving somewhere between 1-3 hours of downtime.

That said, I encourage you to check out the test site to make sure nothing looks strange. You're welcome to mess around with it as much as you like; anything you do there won't affect anything here.
Jan 11, 2017 4:43 pm
Downtime? *weeping uncontrollably, curled up into fetal position and sucking thumb*

Kidding aside, I can't thank you enough for all the hard work you do making this already amazing site even better. We are all in your debt, my friend!

But seriously, I don’t know how I'll survive GP downtime!
Last edited January 11, 2017 4:44 pm
Jan 11, 2017 4:47 pm
Cool with me, thanks for the heads up. I'll make time to mess around with the test site this evening, too.
Last edited January 11, 2017 4:47 pm
Jan 11, 2017 9:45 pm
No problems. Weekends tend to be slower anyways. I've seen plenty of weekends where no one posted at all...
Jan 11, 2017 10:16 pm
*assumes fetal position*
Jan 13, 2017 3:14 am
Thanks for the heads up.
I notice my character sheets are missing the weapons on the test site
Jan 13, 2017 4:22 am
XOSkel10 says:
Thanks for the heads up.
I notice my character sheets are missing the weapons on the test site
Which ones? And missing as in didn't transfer or you can't add?
Jan 13, 2017 4:45 pm
Yonks, guess I should check out my character sheets as well then...
Jan 13, 2017 5:07 pm
Another question would be when you added those weapons to the character sheet, if they were added before or after Keleth set up the test site.
Jan 14, 2017 4:10 pm
CancerMan says:
Another question would be when you added those weapons to the character sheet, if they were added before or after Keleth set up the test site.
I assume it was after, as I ran into the same problem last night.
Jan 14, 2017 4:59 pm
The DnD5 weapons issue should be resolve now; I'm double checking all the character sheets today.
Jan 15, 2017 5:10 am
I updated a bunch of code so the character sheets should be fixed now. Let me know if you guys find anything else, otherwise I'll be releasing tomorrow!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.