Star Wars: Victor on the Rise

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 17, 2017 6:15 am
Victor Outpost has recently been established on the Planet Terminus, and the new recruits are ready to begin their service for the rebellion. In the planet that featured many weird and unusual ships that came from Wild Space, the rebels forged an outpost that remains hidden in a forested canyon nearby.

The rebels will find themselves having to deal with the townsfolk that make the likes of what you would expect an outer rim planet to be like. Temporary allies will be made but players will have to be careful who they call upon for assistance and when they do so. Being an intersection of the Hydian Way and Correlion Trade Spine the Imperial presence has managed to reach out here, even if a faint grasp.

The players will be set in a squad of 4-6 players as they try to do their part to undermine Imperial Efforts while coordinating with other Rebel Forces on other planets nearby.

I had a AOR campaign running last year but a family emergency laid that game to rest. Ive been inspired to start a new campaign though and would love some people to join.
Jan 17, 2017 8:57 am
I have applied. Would love to play. Played a short EotE campaign face to face last year and it left me wanting more.
Jan 17, 2017 9:25 am
Well I'm currently playing in 3 Star Wars games on here so I was going to hold off in case others wanted to get a game in but if you're struggling to fill the slots let me know :)
Jan 17, 2017 3:52 pm
Curious if you needed/wanted more or if there was a role someone needed to fill. Let me know if you're still looking for more.
Jan 17, 2017 4:19 pm
looking for one more till out the 6th spot as of now
Jan 17, 2017 4:40 pm
Just applied...sounds like fun!
Jan 18, 2017 7:06 pm
Let me know if you need a replacement player.
Mar 11, 2017 4:59 pm
Bumping this as im in need of one player to replace a drop out!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.