Replacement needed for Basic Fantasy Role Playing

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 17, 2017 1:03 pm
Hello everyone!

We're looking for a replacement for our BFRPG called Tales From the Laughing Dragon. The group has just returned to the town of Dale after finding a missing gnome called Fonkin. He had some valuable objects stolen from an apprentice. Now armed with a knock spell they are about to return to the ruins to hunt down the thief.

The player gone MIA was playing a first level cleric. If you are interested, please post below and we'll get you set up. I'll take the first player to express interest and get a character drawn up.
Jan 18, 2017 2:46 am
This post has been up for hours, and no mobbed frenzy of mob-like behaviour?

I've been wanting to play this one, but as I'm in a metric sh*t ton of games, I don't want to bump someone else. Maybe I'll sketch up a character but wait a day or two?
Jan 18, 2017 4:07 pm
I would also be interested in this game, and would be fine with rolling up a cleric.
Jan 18, 2017 5:47 pm
I would be interested in it as well if it isn't too late.
Jan 18, 2017 8:45 pm
Thank you all for the interest!

Any of you are welcome to play. Looks like Phil_ and thatguy2 are getting first crack from Qralloq. Phil_ was first to respond so unless you'd like to defer your place go ahead and get your character up and we'll get you into the game ASAP
Jan 18, 2017 9:13 pm
I am not familiar with character Creation in this system. Could you help me with it? If you have an extra spot i would like to join
Last edited January 18, 2017 11:00 pm
Jan 19, 2017 3:45 am
Thank you for the offer! I went ahead and applied for the game.
Jan 19, 2017 3:54 am
I can't believe you chose Phil. Just kidding, I'm glad you found a great addition to your game.
Jan 19, 2017 4:15 am
Qralloq or thatguy2 would have been as well!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.