GM needed! A-TEAM style ffg star wars game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 25, 2017 10:46 am
Need a ffg star wars gm, I got the players
Looking for a GM for an EOE/AOR game. PBP, with a daily, hopefully daily+ post rate.

A-Team style group who depending on time period, is either is own resistance cell or attached to the rebellion... Like privateers they ship jack, slice, etc.

Legends/EU, with Rogue One mashed in there.

Any takers?
Jan 25, 2017 6:47 pm
That sounds like a good time, and I'd like to, but I am swamped. If by some miracle you find yourselves in this same position in like late May, then I'll likely be down to clown. Until then, good luck!
Jan 26, 2017 1:30 am
Intrigued. What do you think the A-Team style pans out as? Mostly I remember from the 80s show was welding stuff to a van, and unloading full auto on mooks but hitting nothing.
Jan 26, 2017 7:03 pm
[quote="TheShard"]https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/240755-high-post-rate-pbppbf-interested/

So the idea is a bunch of miscreant do-gooders get brought together by a steadfast but equally complicated leader who acts as a moral compass and gives the others a sense of purpose.

The team will be sent on missions, infiltration. Slicing. Extraction. Etc

We'll have a rebel liaison, handler.

Kinda like rogue one if the team stayed together, and said " ok that was fun, what next?!

Wanna steal a star destroyer?"
Last edited January 27, 2017 9:42 am
Jan 26, 2017 7:07 pm
We actually need our Hannibal
Jan 26, 2017 7:08 pm
TheShard says:

Kinda like rogue one if they didn't all die
jesus christ man! spoilers!
Jan 26, 2017 7:28 pm
Most people die eventually, unless said 'people' are robots, they oddly survive standard end of life experiences for humanoids, lack of air, starvation, lack of sleep, etc.
Jan 27, 2017 9:43 am
Sorry edited post figured everyone who wanted to would of seen it by now
Jan 27, 2017 10:04 am
I'm pretty sure they're just joking, dude. Anyone who hasn't seen Rogue One by now is either not geeky enough to be on this forum, or doesn't really like Star Wars, in which case they're unlikely to read the thread.
Jan 28, 2017 3:01 am
I haven't seen Rogue One yet, through a series of poor life choices and bad priority making apparatus. But spoilers be mad-spoilin by now, can't avoid that, heh. I've also never run FFG SW, though it's on my to do list.
Jan 29, 2017 8:14 pm
I only just saw it yesterday
Jan 29, 2017 10:35 pm
Sorry 'bout that. I think it's the kind of movie that is fun for the ride, even if you know how it ends.

SW FFG is super fun to DM.
Jan 29, 2017 11:53 pm
Still in need (for either your Hannibal or GM)?
Jan 30, 2017 11:05 am
Well I got this going on a different site, but if you wanna gm I'm game. I'd like to differentiate this... How about knight level?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.