New to Play-by-Post

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 26, 2017 3:44 am
Heard about the site on the DM-Nastics podcast. Been gaming on the PC for quite a while (Played the original Fallout/Balder's Gate...maybe even a Zork adventure or two... :)) and just recently got back into the pen and paper gaming over the last couple of years.

I play a lot of Pathfinder, but want to play some more. With the time I have the play-by-post seems like it could be a really great way to learn more about some of the other systems and get to play some more. Looking forward to joining a game (if I can find one that is not full. :) )
Jan 26, 2017 4:03 am
Welcome kjsmith. Fear not, many games start each week, and many others find themselves seeking new players due to the occasional attrition.

I'm a big Pathfinder and 3.5 fan, but I've really gotten my best enjoyment trying many new systems that I never would have in real life. In IRL, our campaigns tend to last two years, so there is little time for trying bunches of alternate games. Gamers plane rocks for that for me.
Jan 26, 2017 4:54 am
That's great to hear!
Jan 26, 2017 4:56 am
Welcome, kjsmith! Happy Gaming! :-)
Jan 26, 2017 5:07 am
Welcome kjsmith! I actually still have to listen to the DM-Nastics episode; hopefully I didn't sound too silly! PbP can be really nice to try new systems, specially because you'll have the time to figure things out, learn rules and alternatives, etc. Hopefully you have fun!
Jan 26, 2017 5:10 am
The DM-Nasitcs episode was great. Got me interested in PbP... :)
Jan 26, 2017 7:45 am
Welcome KJSmith! Looking forward to playing with you!
Jan 26, 2017 1:59 pm
welcome :)

DMJ

Jan 29, 2017 1:15 am
KJSmith, I'm new to PBP also. Saw your name up on the new "Depths of the Undead" game that GM TabletopRadioHour is running. Looking forward to seeing (reading) you there.
J
Jan 29, 2017 7:21 am
Welcome! We are happy to have you. Happy Gaming.
Feb 1, 2017 2:32 pm
Welcome! Good to have you here!
Feb 22, 2017 6:40 pm
Hello and welcome.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.