Looking for a DnD 5e or Call of Cthulhu

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 1, 2017 7:36 pm
I know 5e threads to to fill fast, but if you have room I play mainly bards, rogues, clerics, and paladins.
Feb 2, 2017 7:58 am
I have a couple of Cthulhu games running, one very slow paced and one a fair bit faster. Let me know if you'd like me to make room for you in either.
Feb 3, 2017 3:14 am
Knifesedgegames says:
I have a couple of Cthulhu games running, one very slow paced and one a fair bit faster. Let me know if you'd like me to make room for you in either.
What's the faster one like? Also, be warned: I am but a wee babe at Call of Cthulhu.
Feb 3, 2017 7:55 am
It's a test campaign from Chaosium called A Time for Harvest and follows students of the Misk. U , set in 1929, as they investigate strange happenings. The game is currently coming to the end of Chapter 2 of 6 chapters and has some new characters joining right now so you'd be welcome to come on board if you were interested. No problem if you're a newbie to the system, I guide you through character creation.
Feb 4, 2017 2:25 am
Knifesedgegames says:
It's a test campaign from Chaosium called A Time for Harvest and follows students of the Misk. U , set in 1929, as they investigate strange happenings. The game is currently coming to the end of Chapter 2 of 6 chapters and has some new characters joining right now so you'd be welcome to come on board if you were interested. No problem if you're a newbie to the system, I guide you through character creation.
I'd love to! Just let me know when you need me to make a character by.
Feb 4, 2017 2:30 am
Lunitar just started anew DnD 5e game. See here.
Feb 4, 2017 9:15 am
weirdasspoison says:
Knifesedgegames says:
Apply to the game first of. I've had a number of requests to join since I opened an extra slot for you!

http://gamersplane.com/games/221/
Feb 4, 2017 3:58 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
weirdasspoison says:
Knifesedgegames says:
Apply to the game first of. I've had a number of requests to join since I opened an extra slot for you!

http://gamersplane.com/games/221/
Thanks!
Feb 4, 2017 5:52 pm
K thread open in character generation section. We'll work through together

You do not have permission to post in this thread.