New 5th Ed DnD starting up

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 3, 2017 11:14 pm
I guess I feel I need to run more games on here, so here is the newest.

Talos: The Disappearing of the Dwarves

This will be, maybe, a shorter run where all of the party members are dwarves that have been awoken in a time many centuries after they last remember. There home was once in Drakkos Mountains, but they were sent to aid a far off lord, but a great ice storm affronted them. They must try and find their home.

Apply to Game here
Last edited February 3, 2017 11:15 pm
Feb 4, 2017 12:45 am
We have 1 so far

Len

Feb 4, 2017 5:12 am
Hey thanks for running this game lunitar! I am running an all-dwarf game at the moment myself, and I'd love to see your take on things. Applied!
Last edited February 4, 2017 3:19 pm
Feb 4, 2017 6:36 am
Applied! :-) Any class and source material restrictions? I know this is Talos so no divine magic, right?
Feb 4, 2017 6:53 am
Applied! (Hi, Jabes!) I like to tweek the traditional. Depending on what type of campaign this is, I can see myself playing a Battle Master or a Warlock or even a multiclass Cleric/Bard. Jabes was in a game with me that the DM, without warning, deleted. I played a pacifist in that one, but never got a chance to really explore it. I wouldn't do that in a campaign with only a few players, but with six slots, I'd love to try a Cleric/Bard pacifist.
Feb 4, 2017 10:22 am
Hi, McDunno! Lunitar has quite a few games currently running, set in his homebrew world of Talos. I hope we get in! :-)
Feb 4, 2017 10:44 am
Applied! Quick question, for your other games I remember that paladins and clerics didn't exist, is it the same for this? Your other games specifically stated it in the Character Gen. Info while this one doesn't, so I'm going to guess 'No' but figured I'd ask for clarification for anyone planning on joining who want to play those classes.
Jabes already asked the same question and better worded.
Last edited February 4, 2017 1:43 pm
Feb 4, 2017 5:31 pm
Applied (I think)! Hi guys! I know like, everybody! Yay!
I've never really played dwarves before, so all the more reason to join this game! I was looking at the Forge Domain Cleric from UA, but if the info I heard about no divine magic is correct, I might actually play a mountain dwarf ranger... o.O Since we're playing 3rd level, I'm looking at using one of the new UA ranger conclaves, though leaning towards Primeval Guardian. Then again, I might go for Champion Conclave, though probably not.
That's all assuming I get in, I suppose...
Last edited February 4, 2017 5:33 pm
Feb 4, 2017 6:58 pm
All full. All classes are on the table in this one. The evil group has returned their divine magic, and hopefully the good group will too soon. This is taking place right after my neutral group has completed and partially unfrozen an area.
Feb 10, 2017 4:57 pm
I know ye said groop's all full laddies, but if ye get an openin I'd be moore than willin to join in !!

-said the Scottish Dwarf looking for adventure...
Last edited February 10, 2017 5:26 pm
Feb 11, 2017 5:36 pm
Apply to the game if you can and I'll keep you in, in case someone drops, or we need more help!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.