Prologue: The Obligatory Inn

load previous
May 13, 2015 12:56 am
"This is exactly the type of thing I want to research, but where do we begin? We have rumor and heresay and no leads to follow. None of us seems to know if there is any truth to the story. The only thing we have to go on is that these stones may be the moonstones mentioned in the song. Or did I miss something?"
May 13, 2015 2:01 pm
Tiana takes one of the moonstones and rolls it dextrously around in her palm, then along the back of her hand and between her knuckles before placing it back on the table. The gnome shrugs and leans back in her chair, "So what's left to do? Do we pursue this now and storm out into the night after her, hoping for the best? Or do we drink, eat, share in each other's company and take up the threads of this mystery tomorrow?"
May 13, 2015 3:38 pm
"I'm always up to string a good yarn, and Crusher needs the rest after the trek we just completed. Plus I'm almost positive we wont be able to track whomever she was. Lets catch up, drink to much and plot like we used to when we were young and stupid." Dimal leans almost all the way out of his chair and yells "Garith, bring us your finest bottle of brandy!"
Last edited May 13, 2015 3:39 pm
May 13, 2015 10:19 pm
"While storming out into the night might be fun, I for one could do with food and sleep. In the morning, perhaps we'll be blessed with insight."
May 14, 2015 7:22 pm
Listening passively through the entire discussion, Vorfix waves his hand casually as he continues jotting notes and finishing his meal. "This could be an interesting diversion, but I would say we should get some rest and prepare." He yawns as if to accent his point.
May 15, 2015 3:43 pm
Elandra nods in agreement with the others. "Yes, let's retire for the evening. We can investigate further when we're refreshed and the sun's out." Putting action to words, she gathers her belongings, slinging her shield over her back and shouldering her pack as she heads to the room she's arranged for herself at the inn.
May 15, 2015 6:15 pm
"Yeah sure. If she's left the plane we might as well get a descent nights rest before beginning a harrowing adventure."

Thread locked