Spots open in traveller game and in D&D 5th game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 21, 2017 2:15 am
I've got two games I'm trying to get started so I figured I'd advertise them both in the same thread.

The first is a mongoose traveller game using the new second edition of the book. It's inspired by the new mass effect game coming out in that it is humanities first expedition to a new galaxy. There will be chances for exploration, making first contact with new races, founding colonies and getting caught up in politics. Really it's going to be based on whatever characters we end up with. It can be found here
1st game.

The second game is a D&D 5th ed. game, but starting at 0-level with a character funnel similar to Dungeon Crawl Clasics. I've got a pdf with rules for rolling up random characters so players will roll up 3 random character and go through the opening adventure. Which ever characters survive end up being your character for the game and now have a history together and reason to be adventures. That one can be found here.
2nd game.
Last edited February 21, 2017 5:08 pm
Feb 21, 2017 2:32 am
1st game.

2nd game.

Fixed up your links so they're easier to get to. I'm interested in your second game but I'll leave it open for those with less games than me. If you end up not filling it and need someone, I'd be happy to join.
Feb 21, 2017 2:45 am
Thanks for the help HypCo. I'll let you know if we need you to fill it.
Feb 21, 2017 4:08 am
Applied, sounds like a really cool idea
Last edited February 21, 2017 4:08 am
Feb 21, 2017 6:38 am
Applied to the Traveller game. I'm already in a game, so if someone wants it more I'll opt out :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.