5e one on one

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 6, 2017 7:16 pm
I'm looking for a 5e game. I love playing with other people, however, to keep it simple, I'm up for just a solo game with a DM. If you are nervous about it being complicated, I can be a test run and we can have fun rolling dice and slaying Dire Mice. I am hoping you would allow me to play a aasimar blood hunter (I've been wanting to test this build for a long time), but I'm up for whatever.
Mar 6, 2017 8:38 pm
I'm willing to fall on this grendade. What type of gameplay are you looking for?
Mar 6, 2017 8:40 pm
Have you tried the Scarlet Heroes game? IIRC, it is a meta-ruleset for playing regular RPGs (like 5e) but one-on-one.
Mar 6, 2017 8:57 pm
Let us know how it goes! I have run primarily one-on-one games on Facebook for a good half my DM career. I'd love to know it works well on this site as well.
Mar 6, 2017 9:52 pm
I am up for any sort of game play. Traps, politics, rp, combat, etc. Normally when I play a game on here, it feels like I wait for everyone else and so I'm constantly waiting. This is no fault on anyone, this is just how pbp works, however, I feel one on one would smooth this out. Trust me I have a world I have been building for years that I would love to run on here, but I just don't think I have the focus or ability to do that. I'm just giving you all a chance to see if you guys can do it. Now, I have school and a family so my priorities are taken up for running a game but I'm all but I'm all up for playing.
Mar 6, 2017 9:54 pm
Snowycoldfood says:
I'm willing to fall on this grendade. What type of gameplay are you looking for?
If you want to set up a game, send me the info and We can get started. I don't even care if you want to see my character generation rolls.
Mar 7, 2017 1:22 am
I have made a game and have sent the invite I'll fill in info after I get off of work

You do not have permission to post in this thread.