Made a little advertivement on reddit...

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 28, 2015 6:17 pm
http://redd.it/346iha

Hopefullly we'll get a few new members :-)
Last edited April 28, 2015 6:23 pm
Apr 28, 2015 11:34 pm
Thanks! I really should start advertising on Reddit; I just can't seem to find the time amongst all else I need to get done
Apr 29, 2015 6:38 am
You could start outsourcing. You have some dedicated members here... Maybe it is easier to find time for compiling a list of dedious little tasks that don't involve programming any you might get some volunteers.
Making some advertisement on reddit and other sites might be tasks that some of your users might take over. That little post just took me 5 minutes and I found 1 new player since yesterday :-D
Apr 29, 2015 12:03 pm
Heh, I had a thread up looking for volunteers to help with the minor things like that, but no one stepped up :p As long as there's activity, I'm happy. I just wanna see this site keep growing.
Apr 30, 2015 6:52 pm
Wasn't that simply about your re-theming stuff you had going on? I've told you bunch of times you need to get some of the members to be mods for you and/or help with PR in places they visit aside here :P
Apr 30, 2015 7:10 pm
Nah, it was about how I've had a hard time keeping up with all the progress, heh. It was here:

Looking for some help
Apr 30, 2015 7:18 pm
You need to keep up on that stuff with us, can't just post about it one time and then let it fall off the radar!!
Apr 30, 2015 7:42 pm
You should also give out clear tasks in small chunks that someone can take over. Hand us the work bitesize and you will easily find people who volunteer for the tasks.
Someone post on reddit...
Someone put announcements on Twitter...
Someone post this on that forum...
etc...
Apr 30, 2015 7:43 pm
That thread is only a few weeks old :p But regardless, I keep building the site, no matter what.
Apr 30, 2015 8:03 pm
it feels much older to me for some reason!
get that 'reward' system worked out and award people exp/badges for driving recruitment and getting referrals ;)
Apr 30, 2015 8:36 pm
Heh, with a new surge of people recently in, I'm back to bug fixes. And then I have to work on RSS feeds, add in a few systems, actually design the rewards system...
Apr 30, 2015 9:07 pm
you should make a template where people can add systems.. i think i've told you this idea before tho.
so people can make char sheets so you don't have to :P
Apr 30, 2015 9:10 pm
Yaaaaah... that's also planned, but way down the list because of how hard it is. I'm not Google ya know :D
Apr 30, 2015 9:15 pm
yeah i know. i mean like basically you make a form that can be saved like the normal char sheets, but with blank spots everywhere!! XD

You do not have permission to post in this thread.