EotE Character Sheet formatting

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 1, 2015 11:27 pm
I've noticed that everyone's EotE character sheets do not preserve line breaks. So trying to format things into lists or paragraphs doesn't work. Could you preserve line breaks in the various fields? It'd help character sheet intelligibility a lot. You can see my latest WIP character for an example; the line breaks are output, but not as <br> elements.

Also, I've been using the Talent "Notes" feature to track details but I can't expand it on the character sheet.
May 1, 2015 11:37 pm
And I just fixed the label on the same character using the "Edit Type/Label" popup and now the type is "0".
May 2, 2015 4:26 am
Same for custom character sheets...
May 2, 2015 5:11 pm
And the Skill suggestion triggers for all skills, so if I add Gunnery and use the autocomplete it'll overwrite all skills as gunnery. And the old bug where the skills lose their associated attribute is back. :/
May 2, 2015 8:35 pm
Damn... Formatting is easy enough, and I'm working on it, but I can't replicate the skill change/losing attribute bug...
May 2, 2015 10:16 pm
Here's what happens: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5x2y69xjnab44n/gp-eote.png?dl=0

If I click that, the entire skillset becomes the autocomplete suggestion.

Also, if I edit the sheet with the latest Chrome on my Mac it does lose the associated characteristics on the skills. According to what I see, the select doesn't have any options with "selected" on them. That's why it loses the value.
Last edited May 2, 2015 10:18 pm
May 3, 2015 4:02 am
Autocomplete and line breaking is fixed. I can't replicate the stats dropdown bug.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.