EotE Skills/Talents Deleting Themselves

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 5, 2015 7:38 pm
I'm trying to put together my character for a Force & Destiny game, but I'm getting really frustrated with the EotE character sheet.

It's deleting all but two random skills and talents when I save. Unless I enter one skill then save, edit and enter another then save, it won't save all the new skills added. Ditto for talents. Heck, even if I try to add one skill and one talent it only saves one (randomly).

Also, when I go back in to edit, all of my skills are Brawn skills.

Safari on Yosemite, 10.10.3.
Last edited May 5, 2015 7:39 pm
Jun 23, 2015 12:54 pm
Necro'd/Reusing although it's a different system (Pathfinder), I'm in the Elemental Champions game, character sheet after saving keeps switching me to Lawful Good for alignment when I come back to the site and check my character and after entering my melee/ranged weapon data as well as equipment and saving they show up initially on the sheet but when I go back to them after a few minutes they're gone, don't know if what I'm doing wrong and I've reentered them several times now, have tried using Chrome and IE and have the same effect on both. PM for clarifications or if screen shots are needed. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also my skills seem to let me only put a limited amount on the sheet, since adding ones I notice aren't there deletes older ones that were there.
Last edited June 23, 2015 1:33 pm
Jun 23, 2015 2:42 pm
Wow, thanks for bringing that up. That's a lotta issues, and frankly, I'm not even sure how some of them could come in, specially if you're seeing results and then they disappear. I don't have any code that should change things after any length of time.

I'll look into that alignment issue; it sounds like one someone brought up in the past that I thought I resolved. As for limited number of skills, there shouldn't be. I'll look into that problem.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.