An epic dice box (Kickstarter)

May 7, 2015 5:25 pm
Remember guys, if you're buying something off Amazon, go through my referral link, or if you want RPG stuff from DriveThruRPG, I have a link for that too.

If you wonder why I bring that up first, its because I found a Kickstarter I'm super interested in backing, but damn, its a lot of money! The guys at Dog Might have a new campaign up for what looks like an epic box. It looks pretty awesome, great options, and can come with a custom logo on it. I'm awfully tempted to get one in a dark wood, bright felt, with the new GP logo on it.

Is this something you'd back?
May 7, 2015 6:10 pm
Holy crap that looks awesome... so tempted.
May 8, 2015 2:59 pm
They are really cool, but I just don't have that much disposable laying around. This is my favourite bit though: Lights!.

I now want to try and make hacked-cheap versions of those just to run a horror adventure with the main lights in the room out using flashlights and LED lit dice trays.
May 8, 2015 3:42 pm
I grew up without much money, and even though I have disposable income now, I have a hard time deciding to buy nice things for myself.

The lights are super cool, but if I did back it, I don't think I could justify getting the lights too.
May 27, 2015 6:32 am
That is super cool. Wanna build one, now. I already have a box like the classic one, but those extra doors and stuff on top are cool.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.