Dragon Age

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 12, 2015 2:04 am
Anyone here a fan of the Dragon Age series? My girlfriend and I cannot get enough of it! I recently finished a play through of Inquisition, and man was that story good!
May 12, 2015 2:09 am
I was a super big fan of the first, never played the second. I own Inquisition, though I've mostly played the multiplayer with friends (bought for that reason). I'm really only at what I hope is the start of the campaign (woke up after the first crystal thing as a prisoner).
May 12, 2015 2:13 am
That is indeed the start! It's a brilliantly told story, and really fun to play. The second game is very different than the other two, but is a decent game by itself. What I like about Inquisition is you can mold the world state by using the website here to set up the endings of the previous games. A lot of characters make second appearances.

I actually havent played the multiplayer, is it fun?
May 12, 2015 2:30 am
My wife is obsessed with these. I've played DA and DA2, but haven't finished them. Still, we are book looking forward to playing the RPG sometime.
May 12, 2015 4:03 am
If the game gets support or if I get enough interest to make a custom version, I'd be glad to host for y'all! But this is a video game thread.

To all: who is your favorite character from the series?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.