Firefly RPG Groups?

May 13, 2015 6:27 pm
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to join a group that is playing the Firefly RPG online, preferably over some manner of voice/video chat. I have a character ready to go. I just haven't been able to find a crew to fly with.

Please let me know if there's anyone doing this on these forums. I don't see Firefly listed but I thought I would give it a shot anyway.

Thanks.
May 13, 2015 6:29 pm
I've been adding in systems lately largely by interest; I can always look at tackling Firefly RPG if there's some desire for it!
May 14, 2015 11:23 pm
It's just like me to pick a system that most people don't play. It's really good to from the people I've spoken with that play it.

I would know the Numenera system but our copy of the core book is autographed by Monte Cook so my wife won't let me open it.
May 14, 2015 11:57 pm
NEVER OPEN THAT! LOCK IT AWAY IN AN AIRTIGHT SAFE!

I say that kinda truthfully, kinda not. I get the feeling of having something signed by someone you really respect, but I also like using my things :p That said... don't open it... :D

Bare in mind, some threads don't get immediate activity. I know Firefly is a game I've always wanted to try, but never had time.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.