Ideas, FATE Armello or 5th Edition Psionics

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 17, 2017 1:13 am
I'm a fairly experienced DM trying PbP for the first time in about seven years! Recently things have slowed down quite a bit with my core group and I thought now would be a good time to try playing on the web again. While I'm not even sure if this is the right thread for this, but I've got a couple games I've been itching to run for a while now, both of which my RL players have had lukewarm responses to.

The first is Armello in FATE. I've been thinking about it for a while and have written up a few things. It would treat Magic as six different skills, have custom created races, three different weapon skills, character templates, and be primarily about bringing Armello into the wider world. Amber is Queen by the way.

The second is Entosyn in 5th Edition. It was a homebrewed campaign setting for Pathfinder that a friend linked me to and I'd like to adapt it to 5th edition. It's all about psionic bug people living in a world based on medieval asia. If that statement doesn't make you smile, I don't think we can be friends.
May 17, 2017 6:31 am
Crixus says:
The second is Entosyn in 5th Edition. It was a homebrewed campaign setting for Pathfinder that a friend linked me to and I'd like to adapt it to 5th edition. It's all about psionic bug people living in a world based on medieval asia. If that statement doesn't make you smile, I don't think we can be friends.
Made me smile for sure! Medieval Asia always gets my vote, and I love the 5E Mystic class!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.