Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 4, 2014 6:49 pm
I know avatars have been discussed a few times now. I posted about it back in January during our initial bug hunting. I also notice that Candi posted about it in Candi's ever growing... I definately support the suggestion of having character avatars specifically linked to character sheets that show when posting in any games that character is in and having a general avatar that shows when posting elsewhere ob the board but I realize that will require some research and programming on Keleth's part. This post is because. i recently uploaded an avatar to use as my character image and it is not displaying with any of my posts or on the gamers page. When I go to my UCP I can see the avatar but it does not show elsewhere. I did not receive any error messages of any kind and again it does show on my UPC. I see that Keleth, Darthnerdus, and Candi all have working avatars, so I thought i would bring this up. Did I mess up or is there still a bug waiting to be squashed?
Sep 4, 2014 8:17 pm
Not really still, but apparently a different bug. I'll look it up.
Sep 26, 2014 9:06 pm
I have tried changing my avatar (first using the button to delete the current one, then separately uploading the new one) and the delete works, but when I upload a new avatar the old one just returns.

Then, I changed the file type from .png to .jpg and it worked. Well, sort of -- the new one is appearing in my profile but my old forum posts went back to the default.
Sep 27, 2014 1:20 am
That's a cacheing issue Candi, not the code. I'll see what I can do to force image updates, but if you force refresh, that should fix the issue. I'll look at why your avatar isn't showing up on the forums.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.