No Thank you, Evil! (Kickstarter)

May 15, 2015 3:39 pm
If you have young kids that you are trying to figure out how to get into gaming you might like this campaign by Monte Cook games. The guys that brought us Numenera have a new system that's specific for introducing young kids to role playing games.

I haven't decided if I'm going to back it yet but thought I would share with the community. Its already funded so thats a great thing.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/montecookgames/no-thank-you-evil-a-game-of-make-believe-for-famil?ref=discovery
May 15, 2015 3:41 pm
I backed this one, and look forward to playing this with my daughter.
May 18, 2015 9:04 pm
Love everything I see about this. Even reducing my role in the this hobby I am considering getting this for our family game nights. I always thought it would be cool to get my kids into RPGs but they are so young. Will back this and look forward to playing it with the kids.
May 21, 2015 3:56 pm
This looks great. I'm excited about all the games out there to get children into rpgs, and can't wait for my kids to be old enough... Will definitely consider the backing the kickstarter.
May 22, 2015 5:50 pm
My oldest is now five and my second child will soon be four. If I kickstart this now I may be able to get a game going with them when first received. I'll post a review and play recap when the time comes.
May 22, 2015 7:02 pm
I really like that this would be an easy way for me to get my kids into RPGs. My daugther (4 yrs) and I already do joint story telling so this would be a great way to build some structure and RNG into those stories.

Just not sure how the wife would feel about this vs a standard board game.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.