I have a spare Steam key for Bastion: want it?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 17, 2015 3:22 am
Like an idiot, I bought a copy of Bastion for Steam when I already own a copy. Smart, right?

Want it? It's simple: make me a D&D 5e character using any class/race from the books that transforms a character from the TV show "The Simpsons" into a playable character. It'll need a background that is applicable to the Dungeons and Dragons universe, but when I read it, I should be able to recognize it as a Simpsons char, but a GM shouldn't be able to turn it away!

So create a character here on Gamers' Plane (yup, you'll have to sign up if you don't already have an account) using the Dungeons & Dragon 5e system, and make sure its in the character library. Reply to this thread with the link to your character, and feel free to mention what character it represents if you want. I'll pick my favorite one and they'll win a copy of Bastion for Steam (I think its PC only :-/).
May 17, 2015 8:55 am
I want this, but I have absolutely no knowledge of the Simpsons. For someone else, perhaps. :)
May 17, 2015 4:30 pm
This is a fantastic idea, I'm in!

Edit: Hi, I'm Troy McLure. You may remember me from such stage performances as "The Erotic Adventures of Hercules" and "The Muppets Go Medieval".
Last edited May 17, 2015 5:13 pm
May 17, 2015 4:59 pm
Morrowlife says:
I want this, but I have absolutely no knowledge of the Simpsons. For someone else, perhaps. :)
I have spare games in my Steam inventory that I'm gonna give away on occasion with various contests.
May 17, 2015 8:24 pm
I may make a character just for kicks since I already have Bastion. Anyone who hasn't played it, this game is incredible!!
May 22, 2015 2:09 am
Qralloq says:
This is a fantastic idea, I'm in!

Edit: Hi, I'm Troy McLure. You may remember me from such stage performances as "The Erotic Adventures of Hercules" and "The Muppets Go Medieval".
Just saw this edit. A bard if I ever saw one.
May 28, 2015 3:46 pm
So I've heard some interest so far, such as Paladino Ned. No one's linked characters so far though!
May 28, 2015 4:09 pm
Hrm, just had an idea but will have to wait until I get home.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.