Torment: Tides of Numenera thread

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 19, 2015 7:02 am
Just starting it, will be filling it in few upcoming days.

This is most anticipated game by hardcore true crpg lovers.

It is closest thing to tabletop rpg gaming, the makers are ones who created best rpg stories and settings in history of this industry.

Also, Numenera setting is amazing, story oriented, most vivid and least number-chewing cumbersome from what we have on the market. It's very bizarre and imaginative style and freedom it provides .....

Main Vision Document.
Tides of Numenera

Glimpse preview
Preview

Newer video
World like no any other

Team Biographies
Teambios

PS. I will fill this post with materials and stuff later.
Last edited May 21, 2015 10:10 am
May 19, 2015 12:11 pm
Interesting, done by the same guys who did Wasteland 2. The site is a bit scant, so hard to say what it means, but I'm curious to see what it'll come to.
May 19, 2015 10:49 pm
They are making a Numenera VIDEO GAME?! *nergasm*

So how much of my money will they be taking and when can I drool over my own copy?
May 20, 2015 6:58 am
I've added main vision PDF document link and youtube glimpse preview link to the OP.
Added linky on preview video
Added linky to Team Bios page

Main information:
Game done by:
Monte Cook games
InExile

They hired same guys who done Planetscape:Torment, Mask of The Betrayer.
Game will be very verbose with 16+ options of answer in some cases.
Very player decision oriented.
Last edited May 20, 2015 7:13 am
May 20, 2015 1:16 pm
I watched the Glimpse video, and wow! It looks awesome! Very reminiscent of the Shadowrun games. But voice acting!
May 21, 2015 10:10 am
New video just been released World like no any other. Amazing!!!!!!!!
Last edited May 21, 2015 10:11 am
May 21, 2015 5:24 pm
Very awesome! I wonder if they will have a grid toggle for movement and actions?
Mar 18, 2017 12:12 am
Just bought this for my Xbox one and I'm pretty impressed with the game play. It's very story based but a little soft on where to go. ie do not have a map. Other than that I'm m only a few hours in and I'm pretty impressed. Anyone else have any opinion on this game?
Mar 18, 2017 12:10 pm
Haven't had the time to play much yet. Only played for 2 hours yet, and most of that is reading. I love the game, but it's not a game to just play for half an hour at the end of the day when you're tired.
Mar 18, 2017 3:48 pm
I played through the initial portion where character creation was handled.... then the new Zelda arrived and I've been glued to that. Looking forward to getting back to Numenera at some point though as it looks like it will be really good.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.