Looking for engaged people! D&D 3.5 prefered

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 8, 2017 5:32 pm
Hi Everyone,

I have been playing D&D 3.5 for a couple years now. My real life group is very flakey and we often have people missing, and they aren't very engaged when they are there. It makes it very hard to complete a story. I was hoping to find a game here that was updated often (hopefully everyone posts at least once or twice a week). I would also like a game with an overarching story, my real life group plays one off dungeons which are fun but I would like to try an epic story that eventually reaches a conclusion.

I am DMing in real life, and would be happy to DM here if there are others with similar interests. I am not sure how successful I would be DMing a long story but I am up for the challenge if interested gamers are out there. I also really enjoy playing and would be HAPPY to let someone else tell the story.

I would also be willing to try other games, but I only have the books for 3.5.

I hope to hear from people soon :D
Shanata
Last edited July 8, 2017 7:01 pm
Jul 8, 2017 7:33 pm
Welcome! I'm running a Pathfinder game (very similar to 3.5) right now that could use a person. You up for a 1/day posting game? It's running through a few minor modules on our way to running Red Hand of Doom. Let me know if you're interested!
Jul 8, 2017 8:02 pm
Welcome Shanata! My first game was a D&D3; I do miss it sometime. If you are a 3/3.5 fan, Pathfinder is a good branch off, as Naatkinson mentioned. I wouldn't fret too hard on not having books; a lot of games here are very new player friendly!
Jul 8, 2017 9:40 pm
Welcome Shanata! My wife and I love 3.5 and she often laments that we've abandonned it for Pathfinder for all our D&D needs.
Jul 9, 2017 12:23 am
Welcome! I often run Pathfinder games, basically D&D "3.75". I'm not sure I have an open spot at the moment, but Naatkinon's game is probably pretty good.
Jul 9, 2017 2:22 pm
Thanks for all the responses. I did PM Naatkinson, so hopefully I'll be playing soon!
Jul 10, 2017 2:47 pm
Good luck with your game! Check out the Gamers Tavern for more options.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.