3.0 - The Jewel Heist

Jul 11, 2017 2:57 am
Leaving the Shen's apartment, you gather back at the FTY and have a conversation about the various things you need to do and in what particular order to do them. Concerned that there's more afoot than you like -- and given your recent experience with losing a pilot the last time you split up, you collectively decide that discretion is the better part of valor and you opt to stick together.

That being done, a quick call to Arend Shen yields, "Oh, I can certainly loan you a Cloud Car," his emphasis on the word loan is emphatic, deliberate and elongated -- and difficult to miss. "It may take me a few hours to transfer your credentials to the garage with the Cloud Car that I'm loaning to you. Would you prefer for me to message you here when it's ready or contact me at a future time?"
Jul 11, 2017 3:29 pm
We will contact you when we're ready to go to the garage. we have a few errands to run first
Jul 12, 2017 4:52 am
"Fair enough," Arend states, signing off. Considering your list of things to do, you subsequently decide that using the next couple hours to learn about the heist and scope out the location may be a good thing to do.
OOC:
My material isn't ready at hand -- will follow up with this one on the morrow.
Jul 13, 2017 2:24 am
"So um wait you never fully explained what happened to all your previous pilots... I mean it was kind of vague..."
Jul 13, 2017 4:22 am
The auction is due to take place at the Figg & Associates art museum -- an upscale art gallery on the 22nd level of Cloud City. A helpful electronic brochure you're able to download happily informs you that the art museum was one of the first attractions to be commissioned by Ecclessis Figg during the construction of the city and has remained a popular attraction since (Especially for the discerning artist in all of us!).
OOC:
How would you like to proceed to case the joint?
Jul 13, 2017 12:50 pm
"Lin had a bounty on his head, got contacted by the bounty hunter when they were already off world. He was alive at the time and we were in the middle of a job. No hard feelings to the hunter since it was a job and he took him in alive... We've been scrambling and we haven't had time to look into doing something to get him back." Akhirar explained to Xenia as he scans his data pad with what they kow already from simple searches.

"Okay crew what's the plan for everyone casing the joint? Who's going in to check out things in disguise and who's going to do remote intel gathering?" Akhrirar asks everyone looking between each and putting down his datapad.
Jul 27, 2017 9:48 am
After Fuzil finishes his nutrient bar, that somehow he had started eating during the conversation, he looks at Ahk "You all know I am not good at this stealthy thing... or stake out thing.... I think I maybe best suit to meet you all at the Garage. I can work on the cloud car while you do all this.." he states as he waves hands in circles. As from the last time we tried to do a hiest with me ended up with a ship blowing a hole in the side of the wall.

he then . looks at Xenia Don't worry, i will sup up that CC so you will definitely win the race. He says with a smile. HE then proceeds to go into the engine room to gather tools he will need and maybe some spare parts that are lying around.
OOC:
I figure this would be a good way for me to do small post here and there seeing I can only post when I am home and not busy with my family.
Aug 3, 2017 2:58 am
"Intel-gathering isn't exactly my strong suit either, but I can focus on the race and see where that gets us..."

You do not have permission to post in this thread.