Spreading the word

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 24, 2014 11:38 pm
I've been holding off spreading word about Gamers Plane as I've been stuck in a rebase loop. For the non-programmers, it means I kept finding something wrong with a fundamental of the code, deciding to fix it, which often results in finding something else fundamentally wrong, leading to a fix, ad infinatum.

A few days ago, I decided enough was enough. I wrapped up the features I was working on, and have decided to start promoting Gamers Plane as best as I can. Hopefully those of you visiting like what you see, and believe me, there's more to come. Unfortunately, my local gaming community have grown sparse, and I want to make an online community crossing genres, systems, and styles. Starting with a place to play PnP games online, I want to make something that people can use to enhance their live game play without taking away that special something that makes live game play so great. I want GMs who need players to be able to find them, I want someone who hasn't found a game in while to be able to get one.

The more I meet people who play these games, the more diverse and interesting I am realizing this community already is. Now we just need a place to come together, a sphere in which we can share, a plane on which we can play.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.