Hello, everyone!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 20, 2017 6:36 pm
My name is Tarcisio, and I am a roleplayer from Brazil. I started playing RPG games in the year of 1994, a long time ago...
I am very interested in playing Vampire, and Word of Darkness related things...I knew about this site only this week, through a podcast, and I really liked here!
See you!
Jul 20, 2017 6:52 pm
Welcome!
Jul 20, 2017 6:53 pm
Bem Vinda! There's usually a couple of World of Darkness games going at any given time. I'm in 3 Vampire games right now
Jul 20, 2017 7:04 pm
WarDomo says:
Bem Vinda! There's usually a couple of World of Darkness games going at any given time. I'm in 3 Vampire games right now
Muito obrigado! I sent a request to vampire games I found here... let's wait, I really hope to be accepted!
Jul 20, 2017 8:14 pm
Welcome!
Jul 20, 2017 8:29 pm
Welcome Tarcisio! Glad to have you onboard! What podcast led you to us? Are you looking for any other systems, or wanna stick to the WoD side of things?
Jul 20, 2017 9:17 pm
Welcome to the games
Jul 20, 2017 9:57 pm
Hi and welcome!
Jul 20, 2017 11:52 pm
Welcome! This site is great I am sure you will enjoy the games and community. If the game requests don't work out try personal messaging the gm or going to the gamers tavern forum and say you are looking for a specific type of game. That works quite well.
Jul 21, 2017 1:11 am
Welcome Tarcisio. Hope you find lots of great gaming here. I see that you have applied to the Victorian Age Vampire game I'm running, Blood by Gaslight, but I'm not sure that the game is in a good spot to add a player at this point - it's in a highly mystery/political spot. I'll think about it over the weekend and delay making a response until then.
Jul 21, 2017 1:13 am
Keleth says:
Welcome Tarcisio! Glad to have you onboard! What podcast led you to us? Are you looking for any other systems, or wanna stick to the WoD side of things?
So, Keleth, I listened to your interview in a "Talking Table Top" episode. I think it was some time ago, but I listened just one week ago, and I thought "Oh, this is what I am looking for".
About the games, to be honest with you, i like all kinds of scenarios: fantasy, horror, Sci-fi...I am starting with WoD but I am not discarding other system absolutely.
Jul 21, 2017 1:18 am
Qralloq says:
Welcome Tarcisio. Hope you find lots of great gaming here. I see that you have applied to the Victorian Age Vampire game I'm running, Blood by Gaslight, but I'm not sure that the game is in a good spot to add a player at this point - it's in a highly mystery/political spot. I'll think about it over the weekend and delay making a response until then.
y
Oh, I understand your point, no problem at all. I will wait your answer...if it will be possible, it will be great; but I know that there are times where stories are in a "point of no return"...
Jul 21, 2017 1:35 am
Hello and welcome!
Jul 21, 2017 1:43 am
Welcome!
Jul 21, 2017 2:17 am
Welcome, Tarcisio! Happy gaming! :-)
Jul 22, 2017 7:21 pm
Welcome Tarcisio
Sep 4, 2017 3:51 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.