Pugmire

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 31, 2017 6:52 pm
Has anyone else heard of this successful Kickstarter game? I came across it yesterday and fell in love. It's D&D but you play evolved dogs centuries in the future when man kind is gone. Early access PDF is only $1.50 on DriveThruRPG. Am I the only one who thinks this sounds amazing? Is anyone willing to run this?
Last edited July 31, 2017 6:53 pm
Aug 1, 2017 4:09 pm
Awesome, I heard about this awhile back and was super interested in it! Thank you, I had no idea it was on sale. I'd be willing to give it a run.
Aug 1, 2017 4:15 pm
Bless you! I can't imagine there not being interest in this.
Aug 1, 2017 8:38 pm
Threw up a game, link here.
Aug 4, 2017 12:44 pm
I'll get some more attention to this game; if anyone does decide to buy the PDF, I do ask you consider buying it through the GP referral link at the bottom right of any page.
Aug 4, 2017 12:51 pm
Does clicking the link enough or do we need to clear cookies or something?
Aug 4, 2017 1:21 pm
I did click the link at the bottom. Is there a way to check if it went through or not?

I've been meaning to put up a post dedicated to looking for players but have just been forgetful.
Aug 4, 2017 4:17 pm
Just clicking the link and searching is enough. And I put up a tweet that seems to have captured the attention of at least one person, though they did point out, you have the system set as 5e. Putting it as Custom may pay off here, and you can keep the 5e char sheets as an option.
Aug 4, 2017 5:31 pm
Ah, I didn't even think about doing that; I only set it as 5e because it is so similar.

*It seems I can't edit the system anymore though.
Aug 4, 2017 6:08 pm
I can change it for you if you want.
Aug 4, 2017 6:17 pm
That'd be great. Thank you.
Aug 5, 2017 7:20 am
I can't believe this game's slots haven't been filled yet! I'm interested of course, but 1) don't have the book, and 2) am in too many games already.
Aug 5, 2017 1:37 pm
It is very reminiscent of 5e so I don't think you'd have much trouble learning it. This is most likely going to be a short game because my game queue is getting up there in the number too. If that appeases to your numbers, you're welcome to a spot, I'd be happy to have you.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.