Greetings

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 3, 2017 1:14 pm
Hey everybody! After a 30 year hiatus from RPG tabletops, I've been compelled to play again. With a full-time job, family, and other side projects, I like the appeal of PbP.

I started out with D&D back in the day, then dabbled in Rolemaster, Shadowrun, and Mage: the Ascension. However, what really has my interest is Numenera, so I'd love to find a game to start or hop into for Cypher/Numenera noobs. If someone is spinning up a campaign (long or one shot) give me a tap on the shoulder. Cheers!
Aug 3, 2017 1:43 pm
Welcome! You'll find that everyone here is super friendly and welcoming to newbies.

If you need a rundown of how to use the site, please refer to the New Player Guide
Aug 3, 2017 2:15 pm
Welcome back to the hobby! I'm in a similar boat and PbP has really helped me get back to the games that I love
Aug 3, 2017 3:17 pm
Welcome back to the fold!
Aug 3, 2017 4:47 pm
Welcome practicing_human! Glad to have you with us. Play-by-post definitely appeals to a lot of people in your position: those who want to play but without the time or means to do so. Numenera is definitely a popular game here, though it's taken a bit of a hit lately (Star Wars FFG and DnD are the top two right now, I think... I should run stats...), so I hope you'll find a game soon!
Aug 3, 2017 4:52 pm
Welcome! Happy gaming! :-)
Aug 3, 2017 5:06 pm
Welcome!
Aug 4, 2017 2:24 am
Thanks all! I see Numenera is a bit light on games right now. Hopefully they'll pick up soon as that's the system that resonates with me most. I appreciate the welcome!
Aug 4, 2017 2:27 am
Hi practicing_human, and welcome. There is a bunch of Numenera played here, but certainly not as much as Star Wars or D&D5.
Aug 4, 2017 2:51 am
The GM has reluctantly had to leave our Numenera game. One of the players has expressed interest in taking over as GM so we can continue. If that's happening then we're down one player. I'll ask the guys about inviting you. :-)
Aug 4, 2017 3:34 am
That would be great, thanks! Hopefully they're patient with a noob, but I'm a quick study.
Aug 4, 2017 4:17 am
Welcome to GP!
Aug 4, 2017 4:19 am
Hi practicing_human
You're welcome to join our game, just having problems getting the GM mantel transferred to me... If you want to go ahead and create a character in the meantime that'd be great. Feel free to PM me with any questions
Aug 4, 2017 5:58 am
practicing_human says:
That would be great, thanks! Hopefully they're patient with a noob, but I'm a quick study.
This is my first stab at Numenera and so far they have been very helpful (people in this community generally are). So yeah! :-)
Aug 4, 2017 1:50 pm
Welcome :)
Aug 6, 2017 10:48 pm
Welcome!
Aug 12, 2017 8:27 pm
Welcome!
Sep 4, 2017 3:49 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.