Possible NPC

Aug 19, 2017 5:27 am
The True Heir

Someone claiming to be the true heir to the Davo Clan. He is full human and claims he was exiled by his father. Now that his father is dead, his exile is lifted. He claims to know the location of the Golden Sake that will help them.

Is he who he claims to be? If he is, do the players offer him deference? Does he actually know the location of the Golden Sake?

I think this would be a cool character. It would play on the player's ethics a bit and their suspicion. You could go two ways with this.

1) He's an educated con artist hoping to capitalize on perfect situation. He has heard of the Golden Sake and the players being the last hurdle to his "legitimacy". If he can convince them to follow him to the Sake, it will be right into a trap.

2) He's actually the true heir. His brusque attitude doesn't win him any easy allies but he is the new leader of the clan, whether you like the guy or not. Will you follow him to the Sake? Or will you eliminate him to rise closer to the seat of power yourself at the cost of knowledge?
Aug 21, 2017 1:27 am
Haha, ya this is a cool idea. I've done something similarity, in using the true-heir idea in my current campaign. I need to post session reports to show you guys where we're at XD

You do not have permission to post in this thread.