Greetings!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 19, 2017 6:29 pm
Hi, all!

Just a short introduction from me, here. Long-time roleplayer (20 years, primarily Star Wars, D&D variants, WoD or 40k), on and off play-by-poster, but I enjoy reading and writing so I thought I'd give it a serious go again now that I have some time to spare. Was referred to this site from the FFG forums, and what I've seen so far looks very good.

I'm primarily looking to run a variant of a Star Wars campaign I've ran in table-top once, if there's any interest, stretching from before the Clone Wars and practically for as long the players can survive (introducing fitting story arcs, of course). I'd also be interested in playing in a game or two, maybe. I tend to enjoy slower paced games with richer posts, but I can of course be somewhat flexible as a player.

Anyway, yeah, hi! :)
Aug 19, 2017 7:19 pm
Hi and welcome mate. Definitely no shortage of active players for FFG Star Wars games on here so don't think you'll have trouble getting a game up and running.
Aug 19, 2017 7:34 pm
Welcome Northman! As said, FFG Star Wars is popular and in demand on GP, so I'm sure you'll find players! I'm actually curious where on the FFG forums someone mentioned GP. As someone experienced with FFGSW, I look forward to hearing what you think about playing it on GP.
Aug 19, 2017 9:10 pm
hi!
Aug 19, 2017 9:29 pm
Welcome!
Aug 20, 2017 12:07 am
welcome!
Aug 20, 2017 4:02 am
Greetings!
Aug 20, 2017 4:27 am
Welcome!
Aug 20, 2017 1:05 pm
Welcome, Northman! Look forward to seeing you around.

P.S. Keleth, it was me that was (and does still) mention GP on the official FFG forums. There is a pretty decent PBP community there, however they have to use at least three different sites to manage their games (the forum, a dice roller site, and a character sheet site) so I'm always touting how handy GP is with everything in one place.
Aug 20, 2017 8:18 pm
Welcome! and good work, emsquared :)
Aug 20, 2017 8:21 pm
Welcome, Northman! Happy Gaming!
Aug 21, 2017 10:21 am
Welcome Northman! Looking forward to seeing your game coming up in the Games Tavern. As people have mentioned FFG Star Wars is a popular system, and I'm sure it will fill up fast.
Last edited August 21, 2017 10:23 am
Aug 21, 2017 12:47 pm
Welcome!
Aug 21, 2017 5:48 pm
Thanks for the warm welcome, all :)

And yes, this:
emsquared says:
P.S. Keleth, it was me that was (and does still) mention GP on the official FFG forums. There is a pretty decent PBP community there, however they have to use at least three different sites to manage their games (the forum, a dice roller site, and a character sheet site) so I'm always touting how handy GP is with everything in one place.
About the game I'm still getting sorted after I moved, but I'll definitely get a primer up within not too long. The story premise is there, but I need to figure out the crunch (originally made the campaign for Saga edition, plus I need to add a pre-Empire feel to the game and figure out some canon stuff now that Disney's done its thing).
Aug 21, 2017 8:35 pm
Welcome Northman! We are happy to have you.
Aug 22, 2017 11:02 pm
Welcome to the community!
Sep 4, 2017 3:48 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.