Additional Rules

May 28, 2015 8:35 pm
Free mode.
In cases of discussion and situation out of combat and out of any danger i could allow free modes. That mean that each Character, Player in-character, could tell to someone or to whole group, check, reply or do something minor 2-4 times (declared by GM at round's start) per one action, in any order or frequency. After the limit is reached he will need to wait for GM to declare next round which could be free mode or action mode round.

Green Color is color for OOC, Also better to keep all OOC in discussion thread, if there many of it

Blue color is XP. Any assignments or movements of XP will be written in blue color. GM Intrusions providing XP (excluding Nat1 Intrusions) will be marked by blue as well.

Red color marking any Reputation changes, Affinity changes, Implant changes and Faction Quest updates, and Pedia updates. Everything which is connected with Octagon setting/story
Jun 2, 2015 9:35 pm
Changed Red color meaning. Will be explained eventually as game develops.
Jun 5, 2015 4:48 pm
Octagon pedia updates update: As Act 2 (consider it is first, open-neded part of game module, there iwll be act 3 someday, but act 2 supposed to be long and big) will come, i will manage the Octagonpedia system.

It will be presented in form :
Quote:

Main title
-- Secondary Title
---- Term

----| Term description text and explanation, general.
----| "Term text and explanation as someones quote" - character name/NPC who provided quote
As the setting is full of mystery and alot of details will be unfolded eventually, and some will require real data-mining , i will feature pedia update system, similar to PC games pedia updates (in fashion of Planetscape:Torment). In case the entry provided by certain NPC and includes it's own point of veiw on matter it will be provided as quote format. Some entries might have quite opposing view points depending on who's quote the pedia will have. Any pedia updates will be marked by red text color in the game thread GM posts.
Nov 1, 2015 4:09 pm
Turn Policy.

At end of each round i will declare type of next round.
M - This will index how much Mandatory, minimum, REQUIRED posts game will need from each player in order to advance. Only values can be 0 or 1. - 0 Will mean that posting is optional, and turn will advance after certain time, and 1 will mean that everyones post required. That means that the game will wait for you - everyone will wait till we go further.
Here i have request from all the players - if you are busy and stuff - its fine, however if you have something serious it is very easy to message me to ask to wait bit more or to skip few turns or to leave que of actions.
If you are online and logging frequently - please mind required posts. Do not leave game stuck if you can post. I do not like reminding frequently to the people about their turns, it tunes my enjoyment from the game down abit.

T will index maximum posts/actions allowed per certain round/turn. Some situations need healthy discussion and to limit those rounds to one post per character wont be good for the game - so there will be turns with M more than one.

Summary:
Rounds will have their type described:
M0 T2 will mean this turn every player's posts are optional, and up to 2 posts/actions can be done.
M1 T1 Each player can submit only 1 turn at this certain round, and game will wait till everyone does his post.
etc.

In simple form it can be translated:
M = minimum turns per player required
T = maximum turns per player allowed

M0 will be marked in Green
M1 Will be marked in Red

You do not have permission to post in this thread.