Hey Everyone

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 24, 2017 6:10 pm
Hey guys and gals. New to the site and figured I would stop by and introduce myself. I am basically brand new to any form of tabletop RPG, face to face or play by post (just started my first character ever on a different site). Came across this site while looking for a Star Wars themed RPG, so if anyone is open to helping a complete noob get their feet wet I'd love to jump in!
Aug 24, 2017 6:17 pm
Welcome, acox89! You've come to the right place! Be sure to watch the Games Tavern as that''s where most GM's post invitations their games. You might also want to check out the New Player Guide -- plenty of useful information there about using the site. And don't hesitate to ask for help--everybody here is super friendly and helpful!

Happy gaming! :-)
Aug 24, 2017 6:17 pm
Welcome!
Aug 24, 2017 6:37 pm
Welcome acox89! RPGs are a heck of a thing, but be careful of getting hooked! That aside, bare in mind that Play-by-Post games are slow; what would typically be a four hour game in real life could be months on PbP. But the RP experience you get through PbP is great, so hang on for the ride!
Aug 25, 2017 9:47 am
Welcome! There are games coming up all the time. Don't be discouraged if it takes a week or two to find your ideal game. Posting is especially slow in the summer.
Aug 25, 2017 11:52 am
Welcome!
Aug 25, 2017 12:33 pm
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to diving in and getting started.
Aug 28, 2017 2:06 am
Hello and welcome!
Sep 4, 2017 3:47 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.