Introductions

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 23, 2017 2:33 pm
Hi all! New to GP, but not to play-by-post. I've played my fair share of D&D and dabbled in some other systems. I actually found this place after getting very interested in FFG's Star Wars RPG (thanks to the Campaign podcast), and this seemed like a great place to try and find a game!
Sep 23, 2017 3:51 pm
Welcome FaustianFlakes! FFGSW is definitely a popular system here, though a bit less as of late; I'd love to see it make a comeback. With experience in other PbP sites, I'd love to hear your feedback as you play around here!
Sep 23, 2017 4:01 pm
Keleth says:
Welcome FaustianFlakes! FFGSW is definitely a popular system here, though a bit less as of late; I'd love to see it make a comeback. With experience in other PbP sites, I'd love to hear your feedback as you play around here!
Thanks, and I hope it makes a comeback here too, lol. So far I'm really liking the built-in tools for dice and sheets. The only other place that I've seen with that kind of functionality is BGG and getting a complex, custom roll to work there is less than easy. Kudos on the great job here!
Sep 23, 2017 7:15 pm
Welcome :)
Sep 23, 2017 7:43 pm
Welcome! We are happy to have you!
Sep 23, 2017 9:01 pm
Welcome!
Sep 23, 2017 10:31 pm
Welcome, Faustian!

The FFGSWRPG community is still strong here (I think ~10 games going?). We really just need more GMs. Which is pretty much the story of all online rpging, right?
Sep 23, 2017 11:55 pm
Welcome! Happy gaming! :-)
Sep 24, 2017 2:26 am
Hello and welcome!
Sep 24, 2017 3:52 am
Thanks for the warm welcome, all!
emsquared says:
The FFGSWRPG community is still strong here (I think ~10 games going?). We really just need more GMs. Which is pretty much the story of all online rpging, right?
Yeah, the eternal struggle... I'm GMing a game IRL right now or I'd consider running some kind of learning game. But for now I'll just acquaint myself with the community.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.