Suggestion - Personal/Limited Access threads

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 1, 2015 9:51 am
The idea is about providing tool to GM to give separate information to certain player/group of player, without revealing before all the party. This could create very realistic game flow, where, for example two separated, split groups of players wont read information available to other group, and vice versa. Of course, GM should be able to open the thread for all the party for some moment (if he desire to, or add people who can see it). This way each character could do some actions or think some things he want because of RP reasons or any other reason to keep secret from party, or in case if he is separated from the party.
Jun 1, 2015 10:52 am
Is this something the note feature or subforums can't do?
Jun 1, 2015 11:18 am
Sorry , i do not understand your question.
I will try though :
There no option to limit thread in sub-forum to certain players from game's party.
the idea is to allow to unlock/limit access to certain threads for certain characters. this feature will allow better and more realistic game play in case if party splits, or GM wants to pass certain knowledge to certain character without others able to read it in open to all characters game's thread.
Jun 1, 2015 11:57 am
When you create a subforum, if you go to the ACP, you can set the permissions for who can access it. You can also pass notes to certain players in a post.
Jun 1, 2015 12:19 pm
Oh now i found that and how notes working, but there no option to create more groups.
For case when party splits (lets say 3 and 3 in 2 separate parties for some time) this could be useful. Because You can not assign it.
I also can not create forum that will be visible only to certain player as well. Adding group customization could be great thing.
thanks anyways, your site is amazing.
Jun 1, 2015 3:25 pm
Ok, I see that the ACP isn't working properly; it should be listing out the users in the game. I'll fix that up.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.