Bet you can't guess what this one is about

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 2, 2017 4:23 pm
Hello all! My name is Matt and im from Fort Myers, Florida. Very new to playing tabletop rpgs (as in like I've played once in the last week and thats it). Im interested in learning how to play & DM D&D 5e games! Any advice that you all can give as far as playing and DM's goes it would be greatly appreciated. Ive been listening to a lot of actual play podcasts recently (most notably You Meet In A Tavern) and would really like to get a feel for the game as a player before trying to run another game for my friends. Im excited to get started and see whats in store! Thanks
Oct 2, 2017 4:28 pm
Welcome TheDaykinator! If you're brand new to RPGs, bare in mind that Play-by-Post is very different from live games. It's pacing is much slower, which means sometimes less exciting, but also means it leaves time for much more in-depth RP. Though if you're just here for the community (which has a lot of experienced players as well), I'm sure you can get a lot of good advice!
Oct 2, 2017 10:04 pm
Welcome! Check out the Dungeon Master's Block podcast for great advice for players and DMs alike.
Oct 3, 2017 3:52 am
Welcome TheDaykinator. So cool to see people embrace the hobby so enthusiastically. It keeps getting better the deeper you go.
Oct 3, 2017 4:46 am
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I'm excited to dive in!
Oct 3, 2017 5:25 am
Welcome! I invite you to D&D 5E Boot Camp!
Last edited October 3, 2017 5:26 am
Oct 3, 2017 3:04 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Welcome! I invite you to D&D 5E Boot Camp!
Thank you! I just sent an request to join!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.