Call for Critters

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 20, 2017 10:47 pm
Hi peeps,

I recently got a copy of the Tal'dorei Campaign Setting (D&D 5e) and I'm thinking about starting a game on here. Any of you guys interested?
Oct 20, 2017 11:20 pm
Count me in
Oct 20, 2017 11:45 pm
If needed I can join :) I love Crit Roll Not that far into it tho
Oct 21, 2017 12:05 am
I just joined a game recently but, if you somehow don't find enough interest, I'll happily join.
Oct 21, 2017 12:16 am
Sure, another game wouldn't hurt, right? Right?
Oct 21, 2017 1:41 am
YESSSSSSSSSS by that I mean I probably shouldn't, but at minimum I'd love to follow along...
Oct 21, 2017 2:26 am
You know what I just got that as well. It could be fun to run around with Grog and Scanlan.
Oct 21, 2017 3:29 am
D&D addicts' club roll call...CancerMan, HypCo, Jabes, Moofsalot...hey, where's Naatkinson? LOL!

Count me interested! Would love to join but will gladly give way to others who are in less games. ;-)
Oct 21, 2017 6:11 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
D&D addicts' club roll call...CancerMan, HypCo, Jabes, Moofsalot...hey, where's Naatkinson? LOL!
Yeah, I'm about 95% sure that this is just a front for our intervention.
Oct 21, 2017 9:55 pm
Would love to join, i have a character idea in mind, YipYIp a gunslinger goblin :)
Oct 22, 2017 12:42 am
I'm interested. It'd be fun to explore that setting. Wish I could voice act to spice things up lol.
Oct 22, 2017 5:31 pm
Well, definitely sounds like we've enough interest so I'll get something setup and invites sent out in the next couple of days :)
Oct 31, 2017 11:34 am
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting this sorted (school holidays were last week here so I was tiny human wrangling!). I've put the game up, at the moment I've sent invites to the people who said they were definitely up for it but not those who said only if there wasn't enough interest/takeup as that's taken me to 6 players which is about as many as I want to start with.
Oct 31, 2017 11:51 am
question? can i use the gunslinger class from matt??
Oct 31, 2017 12:06 pm
GaztheDm says:
question? can i use the gunslinger class from matt??
Sure, there's a bit of box text on page 103 which details other stuff that wasn't in the campaign guide:

For additional options – including the Exandria-based Blood Hunter class, Order of the Lycan Blood Hunter option, the Fighter's Gunslinger Archetype, and the Bard's College of the Maestro – please visit and check out www.dmsguild.com.

If you're still wanting to go with a goblin I'd just need you to give a bit of thought into how your toon isn't one of the normal 'vermin' type goblins that infest the wilds
Oct 31, 2017 1:01 pm
well the idea i had was that Victor found this goblin during his experiments :P and because well the gobin enthraled by the black powder

You do not have permission to post in this thread.