Introductions away!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 29, 2017 4:48 am
Hey everyone I'm Starrbeardo, I heard about this forum through a podcast (YMIAT) and thought I'd try it out, I'm currently working on creating a character and such. This seems like it will be loads of fun!
Oct 29, 2017 12:53 pm
Welcome to the site. Let us know if you have any questions. Can't get a game etc.
Oct 29, 2017 2:45 pm
Welcome Starrbeardo! I'm guessing this is me being thick first thing in the morn, but which podcast is YMIAT? Any particular systems you're looking forward to playing?
Oct 29, 2017 8:26 pm
The podcast is You Meet in a Tavern. As far as systems that I look forward to playing I have some limited experience in Pathfinder, but I'm open to try out most. I did try to roll a character using the character sheet on the site and then got a bit confused and ended up using PC gen for it. I had a lot of fun doing that, but would love to find an actual game to jump into. It's a little difficult to tell which games are open and would be appropriate to jump into.
Oct 29, 2017 10:02 pm
Welcome! A good place to start if looking for open games is the Games Tavern
Oct 29, 2017 10:04 pm
Thanks I'll check that out
Oct 31, 2017 3:30 pm
Glad to have you here, Starrbeardo!

You might find the New GP Member Guide helpful. Also, one of the members is setting up a game for those new to play-by-post in general, or new to this site in particular, or new to D&D 5E. You can join that discussion here.

Happy gaming! :-)
Nov 3, 2017 2:33 pm
Hello and welcome.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.