D&D Game for New Players

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Len

Oct 30, 2017 3:29 pm
Hi all,

I'm coming off my DM hiatus and I noticed there have been a lot of people join in the last month. Whether you are new to Dungeons and Dragons or new to Play by Post, I'm starting a beginners' game designed to teach you the ropes of playing D&D Fifth Edition here at Gamer's Plane.

Things I will try to deliver for this game:
[ +- ] What to expect from me
What I expect from you:
[ +- ] My expectations
If you are interested in playing or have a question, leave a comment or send me a PM. Those who have expressed interest will start building characters on Monday, Nov 6th (my birthday!).
Last edited October 31, 2017 12:17 am
Oct 30, 2017 4:33 pm
Is it only available for EW D&D players, or can veterans join to, with some character idea's they wana try out?

Len

Oct 30, 2017 6:52 pm
You can either be new to Gamer's Plane or new to D&D 5e or both!
Oct 30, 2017 11:14 pm
Damm vetran in both, well anoyher game then maybe ^^ good luck with it
Oct 30, 2017 11:25 pm
I'd recommend any newbie to join this game. Len is an amazing DM and knows the system well!

Len

Oct 30, 2017 11:56 pm
Thanks Gaz and Naatkinson. I was inspired to run this after seeing Naat's 5e Boot Camp from a couple months ago.
Last edited October 31, 2017 12:01 am
Oct 30, 2017 11:58 pm
As someone in that Boot Camp I can say it’s a huge benefit and a great experience !

Len

Oct 31, 2017 12:05 am
Falcner says:
As someone in that Boot Camp I can say it’s a huge benefit and a great experience !
Glad to hear it, Falcner. I've learned a lot from Naatkinson too.
Oct 31, 2017 2:53 am
I am absolutely interested in joining this. Also Happy early birthday
Oct 31, 2017 3:34 am
Also if you need players to make a party I have a hunter that is free (and probably set up wrong lol)
Oct 31, 2017 6:18 am
Naatkinson says:
I'd recommend any newbie to join this game. Len is an amazing DM and knows the system well!
I second this! I highly encourage any newbie to join BOTH Len's game and Nate's game!
Oct 31, 2017 4:51 pm
Im interested in joining! And happy early birthday to you! Mine is the day after XD

Len

Oct 31, 2017 10:25 pm
Hi Starrbeardo and G3rmanicus!

G3rmanicus, I've accepted your request to join the game. Starrbeardo, I've sent you an invite to join the game. Let me know if you have any troubles receiving it.

First stop is the welcome thread. Say hi, tell us about yourself if you like, and check out the link to Naatkinson's new player guide and the D&D 5e basic rules. If you want to get a head start in making your character, I'd be happy to help. You can post in the Character Creation thread.
Last edited November 1, 2017 4:56 am
Nov 1, 2017 2:32 am
Hello, I am also interested in joining! I've only got a bit of experience playing this game but have always wanted to play. And another Happy Early Birthday from me too!
Nov 1, 2017 2:42 am
Invite accepted. Thanks a bunch.

Len

Nov 1, 2017 4:58 am
Jacketch, you're in! Glad to have you.

Looks like we're at six players right now. Feel free to let me know if you're interested in joining the game and I'll put you on the reserve list in case a spot opens up.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.